Thursday, July 26, 2012

Preach, Preacha Man...

I should be packing, but I am not. Life has happened all to much lately, so I've not blogged in a LONG time. Boy, do I have some recipes to share and things to catch up on, but till then I just would like to show off my "Preacha" Man. :-)

He's quite cute when his hands start flaring like this....
And like this...
And like this...
Okay, one more just for fun! :-)
Yeah... "Iam talkin' ta yous"

But when I see this...
And this..


 There goes those arms again...

And that...
 And this...
 I get those warm and fuzzies in my tummies, like the first time I laid eyes on him. I love you "Preacha Man"

Some more for your viewing pleasure. :-)

 (Look he can count to 5) :-) hehehe

(I love his passion)


To be continued with food. lots of food. I promise. :-) 
 
Live Out Loud! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment