Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday "Sissy"!!!

Better late than never, right? Yes, that is the anthem of my life during these baby days.

I wanted to share some exciting fun we did with our oldest for her fourth birthday! We usually do a birthday party but opted not to this year since we had so much going on, but trust me, we made up for it. We spent a week at her Aunt Brandy's in Long Island, and she had a blast!

The night before we left, we celebrated with my family here in Va Beach! We went to our (cough), I mean, her favorite restaurant. She calls it the Quesadilla House, we call it, MOES!

So,"Welcome to MOES!"

After we ate dinner we shared in some yummy cake. :-)

 This girl LOVES cakes...
 And so does her sister... lol
 Time for Presents from Grandma Kitty. :-)
 Water Table A.K.A Swimming Pool... LOL


After Dinner We prepared for our 10 hour journey to Coram, NY. Here is "Sissy" being a BIG help and feeding Briella for me so I can get stuff done. :-) 

Once we got to NY, Aunt Brandy had a present waiting for her!! 
 This girl had been begging for a Dora Scooter! :-)
 She also got a sticker book...
 And I immediately got decorated. I didn't mind. 
They were Scratch and Sniff. lol



We headed to Boomers and had the place to ourselves!
 At this age, No tokens needed! LOL
 Her favorite, The Merry Go Round.


For Dinner we went to a Mexican Restaurant. 

(Hey, we like Mexican Cuisine! LOL)

They brought out a hat for her with balloons attached. She loved it. 
Brandy said they normally pop the balloons. So glad they skipped that step! LOL







Nothing like a cake from a NY Bakery. Need I say more? 
No. It speaks for itself.
 It was calling my name.
 Hear it?? It's talking to you isn't it?!
 So pretty. :-) And delish.

Happy Birthday little Momma! You are such a gem to us all! I can't wait to eat popcorn with you while we cry over chick flicks and paint our toes.  





No comments:

Post a Comment